- WORK ON THE KHOWAI RIVER PROJECT IN HABIGANJ WILL BEGIN THIS YEAR: WATER RESOURCES SECRETARY KABIR BIN ANWAR
- হবিগঞ্জে এবছরই শুরু হবে খোয়াই নদী প্রকল্পের কাজ : পানি সম্পদ সচিব কবির বিন আনোয়ার
- ABDUL MANNAN MUNNA, ACCUSED IN 12 DRUG CASES, WAS KILLED IN A GUNFIGHT WITH POLICE IN ZAKIGANJ, MONDAY NIGHT
- জকিগঞ্জে পুলিশের সঙ্গে বন্দুকযুদ্ধে সোমবার রাতে ১২ মাদক মামলার আসামি আব্দুল মান্নান মুন্না নিহত
- IN HABIGANJ 43 MORE SMUGGLERS HAVE PLEDGED NOT TO GET INVOLVED IN ANY MORE ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
HANDOVER CEREMONY OF SCHOOL BUSES TO CHHAYANAUT
Published: 29. Jul. 2020 | Wednesday
Indian High Commissioner Riva Ganguly Das handed over two school buses to Nalanda Uccho Bidyalaya in a virtual ceremony held on 29 July 2020.
Nalanda Uccho Bidyalaya is a school run by Chhayanaut. Dr Sarwar Ali, Executive President of Chhayanaut; Mr Khairul Anam Shakil, Vice President; Laisa Ahmed Lisa, General Secretary of Chhayanaut and Shumona Biswas, Headmistress of Nalonda Uccho Bidyalaya participated in the online ceremony.
The school buses will facilitate the school management and Chhayanaut to ease the travel routine of their students.
Speaking on the occasion, High Commissioner said that Chhayanaut has through its dedication and hard work kept Bangladesh’s bengali heritage alive over the last several decades. By practicing, promoting and training generations of artists, Chhayanaut has deeply impacted Bangladeshi society and its value system. We cherish our friendship with Chhayanaut and are privileged to support them.
Nalonda Uccho Bidyalaya and Chhayanaut thanked the High Commission of India for the gift and said that it will be of great assistance to them in their activities.