- RAB-9 RECOVERED 30 HIGH EXPLOSIVE POWER GEL 30 ELECTRIC DETONATOR FROM JAINTIAPUR AND ARRESTS 2 PERSONS WITH 2 MOBILE PHONE
- VERDICT OF 4 CHILDREN MURDER CASE IN BAHUBOL UPOZILA UNDER HABIGANJ DISTRICT TOMORROW
- ALL EDUCATION BOARDS PUBLISHED HSC RESULT
- CUSTOMS SEIZED 3.5 KG GOLD AT OSMANI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT FROM A FIGHT OF BANGLADESH BIMAN
- SYLHET DISTRICT ADMINISTRATION CANCELLED THE DECLARATION OF THE SYLHETER DAK OWNED BY RAGIB ALI
WASTE MANAGEMENT IN SYLHET COMPLETED
Published: 14. Sep. 2016 | Wednesday
Staff Reporter : Sylhet City has been free of sacrificial animals waste within 24 hours.
Enamul Habib, Chief Executive Officer of Sylhet City Corporation-SCC confirmed that.
He said that, after waste management the cleaners of SCC using Bleaching powder extensively in different areas of the city.
All the bamboo post of defferent cattle markets were eliminated by using Bulldozer, he added.
According to SCC’s declaration, waste management was started 11am on Tuesday. It was completed by 11am on Wednesday.