- RAB-9 RECOVERED 30 HIGH EXPLOSIVE POWER GEL 30 ELECTRIC DETONATOR FROM JAINTIAPUR AND ARRESTS 2 PERSONS WITH 2 MOBILE PHONE
- VERDICT OF 4 CHILDREN MURDER CASE IN BAHUBOL UPOZILA UNDER HABIGANJ DISTRICT TOMORROW
- ALL EDUCATION BOARDS PUBLISHED HSC RESULT
- CUSTOMS SEIZED 3.5 KG GOLD AT OSMANI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT FROM A FIGHT OF BANGLADESH BIMAN
- SYLHET DISTRICT ADMINISTRATION CANCELLED THE DECLARATION OF THE SYLHETER DAK OWNED BY RAGIB ALI
NO E-TOKEN : APPOINTMENT DATE
Published: 18. Oct. 2016 | Tuesday
On Saturday, 22 October, 2016 students (minimum 18 years of age) who are enrolled in full-time degree programmes in colleges/ universities can deposit Tourist visa applications on a walk-in basis without an e-token or a prior online appointment date from 0900 hours to 1300 hours at the Indian Visa Application Centre at House No. 12, Road No. 137, Gulshan-1, Dhaka 1212.
The students should carry their original ID cards issued by the University/ College and attach a photocopy of the same with the visa application form.
This is a goodwill gesture extended to University students to facilitate ease of securing Indian visas and strengthen people-to-people contacts between India and Bangladesh.