- RAB-9 RECOVERED 30 HIGH EXPLOSIVE POWER GEL 30 ELECTRIC DETONATOR FROM JAINTIAPUR AND ARRESTS 2 PERSONS WITH 2 MOBILE PHONE
- VERDICT OF 4 CHILDREN MURDER CASE IN BAHUBOL UPOZILA UNDER HABIGANJ DISTRICT TOMORROW
- ALL EDUCATION BOARDS PUBLISHED HSC RESULT
- CUSTOMS SEIZED 3.5 KG GOLD AT OSMANI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT FROM A FIGHT OF BANGLADESH BIMAN
- SYLHET DISTRICT ADMINISTRATION CANCELLED THE DECLARATION OF THE SYLHETER DAK OWNED BY RAGIB ALI
LIFE INSURANCE OPERATION
Published: 19. Oct. 2016 | Wednesday
Life Insurance Corporation of Bangladesh is privileged to inaugurate its operation on October Tuesday.
The Corporation has started as a joint venture Company with its Partners Strategic Equity Management Ltd and Mutual Trust Bank of Bangladesh.
The Corporation has a vision to expand its Life Insurance business throughout this country by giving best of the service to its customers as it has been doing in other parts of world where it has its presence particularly in Asian subcontinent.
The Corporation has introduced five insurance plans in this country which are very attractive and beneficial for everyone. The Corporation plans to bring in more insurance products with attractive features in the near future.
The inaugural function was held at Hotel Radisson Blue, Dhaka. The Chief Guest was the Chairman IDRA of Bangladesh, M. Shefaq Ahmed (Actuary). This function was graced by the honorable chairman of LIC India Shri VK Sharma. It was also honored by the gracious presence of the Deputy High Commissioner of Indian High Commission, Dr. Adarsh Swaika, top officials of Financial Institutions of Bangladesh. Benazir Ahmed, Director General, RAB was also present. Members IDRA Kuddus Khan and Sultan-ul-abedin Mollah discussed the nitty-gritty of Life Insurance. Manjur Elahi of the Apex Group gave his blessings.