- RAB-9 RECOVERED 30 HIGH EXPLOSIVE POWER GEL 30 ELECTRIC DETONATOR FROM JAINTIAPUR AND ARRESTS 2 PERSONS WITH 2 MOBILE PHONE
- VERDICT OF 4 CHILDREN MURDER CASE IN BAHUBOL UPOZILA UNDER HABIGANJ DISTRICT TOMORROW
- ALL EDUCATION BOARDS PUBLISHED HSC RESULT
- CUSTOMS SEIZED 3.5 KG GOLD AT OSMANI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT FROM A FIGHT OF BANGLADESH BIMAN
- SYLHET DISTRICT ADMINISTRATION CANCELLED THE DECLARATION OF THE SYLHETER DAK OWNED BY RAGIB ALI
FIRST DEATH ANNIVERSARY OF SUFIAN OBSERVED IN SYLHET
Published: 11. Sep. 2016 | Sunday
Staff Reporter : The first death anniversary of Sylhet District Awami League leader Abdus Jahir Chowdhury Sufian was observed on Sunday.
He was the President of Sylhet district Awami League and the Administrator of Sylhet Zila Parishad.
To observe the death anniversary of Abdus Jahir Chowdhury Sufian, Sylhet District Awami League organized a memorial meeting at Sylhet Zila Parishad Auditorium at 4 pm yesterday. Finance minister A M A Muhith was present in the memorial meeting as chief guest while Advocate Misbah Uddin Siraj, Central Organizing Secretary of the party was present as Chief discussant.
The memorial meeting was presided over by Sylhet District Awami League Vice President Mahmud-us Samad Chowdhury MP.
The memorial meeting was addressed among others by Awami League City President Badar Uddin Ahmed Kamran, District Secretary Shafiqur Rahman Chowdhury, City Secretary Asad Uddin Ahmed, Ex MP Syeda Zebunnesa Huq and Sadar Upozila Chairman Ashfaq Ahmed.